Hours of Operation
Monday – Thursday
- Summer: 60 minutes before immersion time to 60 minutes after immersion time
- Winter: 7:30-9:30 p.m. (winter hours begin with Daylight Savings Time)
Appointments are made depending on woman’s schedule and attendant’s availability.
Please call as early in the week as possible.
Saturday night (Motzei Shabbat) & the night that concludes a Holiday (Yom Tov)
- Summer: 30 minutes after Shabbat/Yom Tov ends
- Winter: 30 minutes after Shabbat/Yom Tov ends until 9:30pm
Appointments may be made outside of these hours for extenuating circumstances.
Such appointments are subject to attendant’s availability and an additional fee.
MOED will soon allow credit card payments. Until then, MOED accepts cash or check made out to MOED.
- Payment is due at the time of your appointment.
- Payment for Shabbat and Yom Tov appointments should be mailed so MOED receives them prior to your appointment. Mail your check to:
Mikvah of East Denver (MOED),
820 South Monaco Parkway, #250,
Denver, CO 80224.
No one will be turned away for lack of ability to pay. If you require a scholarship, we will be happy to accommodate your needs.